VACANCY FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian agency of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church currently operating in over 118 countries including Tanzania. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are driven by the desire to serve humanity so all may live as God intended.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to lead a 6-Months COVID-19 Behavior Change Project in selected cities of Tanzania with possibilities of renewal. The ideal candidate for this job is expected to have team-management, interpersonal communication, negotiation and analytical and problem solving skills. The candidate should also have adequate knowledge and experience in project planning, implementation and report writing (both narrative and financial). Females and persons with disability candidates are encouraged to apply.
∞ Justice ∞ Compassion ∞ Love ∞
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- Able to operate from Arusha with frequent travels to the field
- Willingness to follow all COVID-19 guidelines for self-protection and protection of others
- Proficiency in both English and Swahili Languages – (Written and Spoken)
- Computer literacy with MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel and any online M&E tools.
TECHNICAL AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The applicant should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Work, Project Planning and Management or related fields.
- Leadership experience at a managerial level
- Ability to network with government and other NGOs/partners
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve project related challenges
- Ability to do technical writing including project proposals, narrative and financial reports and impact documentation
- Ability and demonstrated experience in carrying out M&E functions
- Ability and demonstrated knowledge and experience in media related projects
Note: Applicants must include their CVs, scanned copies of academic and other awards, phone contacts and a scanned copies of their National Identity Cards/passports plus references preferably from their former employers. Late submission, email or hand delivered applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Apply by using this online platform by August 22, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“To Serve Humanity So All May Live As God Intended”