PROJECT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Applications are invited for qualified persons to volunteer with ADRA Tanzania to work as Project Volunteers for 3 months starting from September 2023. Applications are accepted from 20th to 25th September 2023.
Applications must be written in English.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS
- Be above 18 years of age.
- Be willing to work as a volunteer only receiving a basic daily/monthly stipend determined by ADRA.
- Be able to come to the office on time daily without constraint.
- Be passionate about helping those in need.
- Be able to communicate in both Swahili and English – (Written and Spoken).
- Ability to write reports using a computer.
- Ability to do database entry.
- Hold a Diploma of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Agriculture or related field.
SPECIFIC CATEGORIES OF VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED WITH ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The applicant should have:
- Project work experience of at least 1 year.
- Business experience of at least 1 year
- Experience working/volunteering with NGOs.
- Computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Office applications, Internet & Email and platforms).
- Report writing skills.
- Data collection and analysis skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Urban farming knowledge and experience
- Ability to work in Gezauolole, Kigamboni and/or Pugu Kinyamwezi, Illala without constraint.
Note: Applicants must include their Cover Letters, CVs, Phone contacts, and scanned copies of their National Identity Cards and Academic Certificates)
Late submission or hand-delivered applications will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application on: https://adratanzania.org/job