ADRA Bridge is an internship program that gives students a chance to make a difference in the world and put their passion to work with ADRA.
• Completed master’s degree or close to completion in related field
• US Citizen, Green Card holder, or have a current work permit
authorizing work in the United States.
• Member in good standing of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
• Strong academic achievement
• The desire to learn and grow
• Positive Attitude
• Monthly stipend
• Hands-on experience in your field of interest
• Opportunity to grow professionally
• Enhance your resume
how to apply for an internship at adra
1. Browse current internship opportunities
2. Submit a cover letter stating why you’re interested in an
internship at ADRA
3. Resume outlining relevant skills and experience
4. Three references
5. Writing samples related to field of study that illustrates writing
ability, as well as analytical and critical thinking skills.